Wednesday 19 February 2014

explaining the wheres wally

A lot of people have asked me about the posts titles "wheres wally today", so i thought I would explain.

I am running from John O'Groats to lands end unsupported, 980 miles, and thought it would be fun if people took photos of where they have seen me along the route (and during training). as my last name is Wallace, "wally" has always kind of stuck as a nickname, and so the "wheres wally" challenge started. During all of my training runs and the race I will be wearing a "wheres wally" hat to make it easier to spot me (I will also look like I have been dragged through a hedge backwards, slept rough for several days, be slowly starving and look like the worlds worst condition "wheres wally" - so I wont be too hard to spot!)

For the best three photo's, I will be handing out a small prize.

So - how do you get involved? - if you see me out training, or out on the actual route, then take a sneaky photo and upload it to facebook. Then tag it with my facebook account - here: marks facebook account
I will go through all the photos and post the top three with prizes at the end of the run.


so - see you out there.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

nosymbolrequired

http://www.nosymbolrequired.co.uk