Tuesday 5 November 2013

and the first injury....

Wasnt expecting an injury so soon into the training, but then I guess it doesnt help that I also went to a party on saturday night and perhaps had a little too much to drink. 

On the way home, in the early hours, I stepped out of the taxi and caught my foot between the curb and the tax door sill, as I turned to "free" myself, my foot stayed where it was. Lets just say it hurt quite a lot. 

So, no real training can be done for this week. However, I will continue with the upper body strength training as long as it doesnt effect the injury. And will also give myself as much rest as possible, so that i can get back to training as fast as possible....

anyone got any ice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

nosymbolrequired

http://www.nosymbolrequired.co.uk